Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Saturdays @6 on the 20th of the 9th in 08

Last Saturday was somewhat odd. Jim had to leave Bremen to see his Mom in Arizona for the week. So instead of having someone else from our church speak, Fred videotaped Jim earlier and we just watched Jim on the projector giving the message. I'm not gonna lie, I was a little distracted by this and had a hard time paying attention to the message. Luckily we have outlines of the message printed out that we can write on, so that saved me. Although, I'm still having a hard time grasping what the message was about. I know that it was about Small Groups again and dealt with heaven. The only thing I wrote down was: comfort/encourage each other in order to love each other. I'm not quite sure what this has to do with heaven, but it's definetely something to take away and apply to my life. In order to love someone, I MUST comfort and encourage them in whatever they do. Yep. That's about it. Sorry guys, I was a little spacey last Saturday with the projector and all. :-/ Next week will be better, I promise! kbye.

Abs

No comments: