Thursday, February 12, 2009

Blog Parched

Since I've been slacking on the blogging lately (due to school papers and tons of reading), and Trent reminds me almost everyday "Abby, you need to post!", I've decided to just post a survey I took on facebook a few weeks ago. It's called "25 random things" and basically it's 25 things you may or may not have known about me. Sorry guys, I'm out of ideas.

1. I'm kind of a hypcondriac. Every little thing that goes wrong with my body makes me feel like I'm close to death.

2. I really love school. I wish I could be a professional student and never graduate so I don't have to get a "real job"

3. I lived with my parent(s) up until last year. I had to move out of my house cuz we sold it. I now live "on my own" with my older sister in an apartment. I love it.

4. I've been working at Pizza Hut since I was a junior in high school. I can do everything except the manager's paperwork.

5. Drinking alcohol gives me a headache

6....therefore, I've never been drunk

7. I hate driving anywhere other than in my own town (probably b/c of what happened to me in #20--scarred me 'literally' for life!). I've never even driven to the mall.

8. I cannot function in the mornings without my thermos of coffee.

9. I always use hand sanitizer before I eat at restaurants and I wash my hands before eating anything at home

10. I have a "good side" when pictures are being taken of me.

11. I am probably the biggest people pleaser you'll ever come across. I just hate conflict. I even try to make strangers feel comfortable around me

12. I have a blog. abbyrm.blogspot.com

13. I feel really awkward around kids. I just don't know how to talk to them or act around them.

14. I like to wear colored/patterned socks. You will rarely see me wearing plain white socks.

15. I cannot wear my hair the same way everyday. It's either straight, wavy, down, up, halfway up... I need change!

16. I always lose weight during the school year and gain weight during the summer. Last year I weighed 98 during the winter and gained 14 pounds during the summer! probably not too healthy, but oh well, I've evened out since then

17. Unlike everyone else my age, I still have another year of college. It's not good to change your major your junior year.

18. My parents got divorced when I was 18, after I graduated high school. My mom got remarried around Thanksgiving in '07 and lives in Plymouth. My dad has been with his current girlfriend for about a year. He lives with her in Granger. I really like both of the people my parents are with.

19. I wear the same jeans almost everyday to school. Hey, if I feel like I look good in them, why NOT wear them everyday?!

20. I didn't get the training wheels off of my bike until I was 7. Probably b/c my brother made me crash when I was 5 and my teeth went through my bottom lip. I had to get 5 stitches, you can see them in my kindergarten school picture

21. Today, Trent and I agreed that if he buys a rediculously expensive lens for his camera with his tax money, then I get to upgrade the engagement ring I picked out ;)

22. I use cherry-flavored Chapstick. (But I've never kissed a girl) -- if you don't get the joke, you're too old lol sorry!

23. This sounds very cliche, but Trent really is my best friend. I tell him everything, even stuff he really doesn't want to hear about. And if you tell me a secret, he's more than likely going to know about it.

24. I've just recently discovered that I don't have to take a shower EVERY single day. People cannot tell whether or not I've recently washed my hair, so it doesn't matter

25. When I was 9, I wrote "F--- you" on a piece of paper and stuck it in our neighbor's mailbox. I didn't even know it was like the worse cuss word haha. I was with my brother and some friends and they all ratted me out. It was probably the worse thing I ever did as a child...lol my bad!


p.s.- I've been thinking about changing my blog background colors to something more spring-like. fall is over!

Out.

Abs

No comments: