Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The second "1st day of school"

Yesterday I went to my second 1st day of school. If this doesn't make sense, I have the same classes on Mon and Wed and different classes on Tue and Thurs. At 10:00 I had my rediculously easy math class. Our professor made us go around and tell her our name, major, and what we think about math. When it got to be my turn I said, "My name is Abby Miller, I'm a psych major, and I'm not too nervous about this class." All the people in their are so talkative so I already made friends with the people I sit around. It will be fun. After math, Trent and I have a break until 1:00 when our last class starts. During our break we usually go to lunch so we went to McDonald's. Oh yum. I got a 6-piece 'mcnugget' and a small fry. It's cheap. And Trent got 2 double cheeseburgers off of the dollar menu. He's cheap. After lunch we went to the library just to chill out before our last class. I, of course, did my ritual 'chill out' routine by playing sudoku and Trent read his textbooks. My social psychology class started at 1:00 and it's going to be really interesting. It's a different view of psychology, I kinda like it. The professor is pretty neat too. That's about it for that class. We left the school at about 2:15 and headed home for our jog.

Yes, I said jog. I haven't jogged since my freshman year of high school when they made us take P.E. Trent and I decided to do something physical for our 'couple bonding time' and I suggested jogging together after our Tue/Thurs classes. WHY?! did I have to suggest jogging. I hate jogging. I don't know what I was thinking. I am so out of shape it's rediculous. While we were jogging I felt like my heart was going to explode. I was gasping for air after a minute into our jog. To keep a long story short, my legs are rediculously sore and I almost fell down the stairs this morning because of it. I don't know if I'll be able to make it tomorrow. We'll see! So there you go- my second 1st day of school is over.

-Abbynormal

No comments: