Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hello World!

Due to popular demand and a smidge of peer pressure, I have decided to create a blog. I've actually been thinking about creating one for awhile but was very hesitant. Let me tell ya, this took some major thought-processing. Weighing the pros and cons and all that jazz. I just kept thinking, "I have nothing to write about. My life isn't very exciting." Then I heard someone say, "I just like reading about peoples' day-to-day lives." So that's what did it for me. That one sentence was my trigger to start this blog. It's not gonna be about my awe-inspiring ideas or outlooks on life or even a 'how-to' guide on how I think YOU should live your life. I'll try to just keep it about my day-to-day routine and funny/lighthearted stories that happen to me. So.... enjoy!

-Abby (or Abs, or AbbyNormal, or Babs, or Scabs, or Flabby Abby- take your pick)

p.s.- For those of you who don't already know, I have been dating this guy named Trent Miles for about 5 years now. He's my best friend and I will try my darndest NOT to write about him in every single post.

No comments: